【Sarah Caudle / サラカードル】”Happy Honu" Open Edition Resin Art on Wood
In Hawaiian ""Honu" means sea turtle. It is such an important existence that we can be happier if we have each other.
Open Edition Resin Art on Wood
(Open Edition Resin Art on Wood)
High-resin art is a sighingly beautiful art in which Sarah's original image converted into high-resolution data is printed in high quality, pasted on a wood panel, and lame and layers of resin are poured over it. All are licensed products officially reproduced under the direction of Sarah. The glitter that expresses the glittering sea and the three-dimensional effect of the beach give off a brilliance like the original original picture drawn by Sarah. The shadows and luster created by the light shine can be enjoyed differently over time.
12×16inch (about 30×40cm) Depth about 3.6 cm
18×24inch (about 45×60cm) Depth about 3.6 cm
* A certificate of Sarah Caudle Art will be attached.
* We will deliver it in a box.
* Since 1 point and 1 point lame are applied, the appearance may differ from the photo.
* Due to the nature of the resin, there may be irregularities when it cures, but please enjoy it as a personality.
* If the item is out of stock, please make a reservation. (It will take about 2 months to deliver.)
To remove dirt, spray a glass cleaner and wipe with a soft cloth.
The resin will not crack, but it may be scratched, so handle with care. For detailed handling of resin art, please seeHereplease look at.