【Sarah Caudle / サラカードル】”Waikiki Beach" Open Edition Resin Art on Acrylic
Art inspired by the famous Waikiki Beach on Oahu, where surfing was born. I drew a lively scene such as colorful umbrellas and people playing happily on the beach.
Open Edition Resin Art on Acrylic
(Open Edition Resin Art on Acrylic)
Resin art is a modern and stylish art in which Sarah's original image converted into high-resolution data is printed in high quality, pasted on acrylic, and lame and layers of resin are poured over it. The depth and depth of color created by the thickness of the acrylic, the good color development, and the shadow created by the three-dimensional effect that emerges from the wall depending on the time of sunlight make Sarah's art stand out more. All are licensed products officially reproduced under the direction of Sarah.
12×18inch (about 30×45cm)Depth 2.5 cm (inside acrylic part: about 0.5 cm)
24×36inch (about 60×90cm)Depth 2.7 cm (inside acrylic part: about 0.7 cm)
* A certificate of Sarah Caudle Art will be attached.
* We will deliver it in a box.
* Since 1 point and 1 point lame are applied, the appearance may differ from the photo.
* Due to the nature of the resin, there may be irregularities when it cures, but please enjoy it as a personality.
* If the item is out of stock, please make a reservation. (It will take about 2 months to deliver.)
To remove dirt, spray a glass cleaner and wipe with a soft cloth.
The resin will not crack, but it may be scratched, so handle with care. For detailed handling of resin art, please seeHereplease look at.